Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I missed you, until you yelled at me.

So i decided to text sire. It wasn't even that horrible. Like we joked about baby bunz and who gets custody since the divorce, and what not and it was generally silly. We caught up and asked eachother what's new. I told him about that naughty thing that happened that smelt like blueberry muffins, told him about my birthday party, and that I was hanging out with my dearest Deli employee at the time. He told me about his obsession with crappy girlie music which obviously hasn't changed, the doctor, and that he tinted his windows. All seemed to be going so well like we started a new chapter in our lives. Until this morning?!

Sire: Do you think I am stupid?
Me:lol like with knowledge or how?

Sire: I know you weren't the fucking one texting me last night from the get go, it didn't even sound remotely like you like you so wtf you just have ppl throw shit in my face...Oh they buy me drinks Jesus you are funny.
Me: I was the one texting though... Why are you getting mad. And why exactly didn't it sound like me? I am so lost.

Sire: Everything you sent was passive aggressive shit trying to fuck with my head head so just fucking lay off...

At this point i am mega confused so i decide I am going to call to try to get him to settle and realize I was the one texting him. Not anybody else!?

Sire: I would have been fine if it was you , but it wasn't, it didn't even sound close to you.

Sire:I'm at work, so seriously idc if you smoke or get drinks bought for you, I care that you think it is funny to have people rub it in my face.

Me:IT WAS ME! and what did you expect outta me sire, do you want me to sit around crying all the time or do you want me to do stuff and have fun?!

Sire: No! I do not want you to go on crying anymore. I want you to have fun. Seriously it is but just don't expect me to be fucking blind when you throw shit in my face. Uk what though it doesn't even matter so who cares.

Me:I was the one talking to you I swear sire. You can call the deli employee and ask her. I know you don't care! You asked me what was new so i told you and now you are flippin out and i have no idea why.

Sire: I am flipping out because it seemed like i was talking to someone completely different and I didn't like it.

Me: Sire the last madame you talked to was either your girlfriend or I was yelling. What do you expect? And I am sorry if it seemed like i was throwing shit in your face it really wasn't intened and I can leave you alone, but like i told you last night I misseed talking with ya, weird, bad or indifferent that is just how it is.

Sire: Everything is fine, and like usual you win.

Me:Obviously its not fine if you are upset, and what is there to win at this point?!

Sire: I am done being upset.

Me: If you say so sire.

Sire: Sorry, believe it or not i am quite stable and i am happy. It seemed like you were trying to piss me off.

Me:Why would i do that???

Sire: Cause I broke up with you and ex's have vengeance.

Me:Really? Hm maybe other do but i was trying to just be cool calm and collective and talk to you like idk say a human.

The phone rings. And i hear his voice. Strange. Hm. Well we got it cleared up. And he is still insane and claims he never freaks out. Yeah right dudeman. Maybe we are on some kinda track to be friends but I have no idea. Clearly the opposite sex is still craaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment