Sunday, January 23, 2011

Its really good to hear your voice, saying my name it sounds so sweet!

I like voicemails. I like the fact that you can save them and listen to them on repeat daily as if they were just sent. Would I do that? Well maybe sure. Okay yes, yes I would. Now tell me how you kiddlings would feel about an adult prom? Yes adult prom. I am so envious of all these kiddies trying on dresses going to prom while mine sits in the closet and is tortured because I can't wear it. Ug. Its going down. This adult prom. I am stoked.

Its almost february. That means only eight more weeks till April. Eight more weeks till the love that i am longing for. Anyways this blog had no point. Just to say that by golly the packers are going to the superbowl, I am planning an adult prom, I have a sinus infection linked with an upper respiritory infection. Dinners with Vinny's family is kinda soothing yet hurts at the same time, and also i miss my crotches these days. I like this feeling of soberity though. I feel stronger healthier and less angered. anyways. I can't wait to start going to a gym and working out. Plenty of my aggression shall be worked out. How great will that be. Now, sweet dreams are made of these.

xoxo,
Madame Mediocre

No comments:

Post a Comment