Sunday, April 24, 2011

Drunk off eachother til, nothin but the sun rise

I love you.

I see you and my stomach does flips. Even with a look in my eyes my world turns upside down. I love you're aroma I love being so close to you, the world stops whenever I am with you. When I saw you standing there it was breathtaking. I wanted to capture that moment and never forget, and i don't think I can. I swear I could just look at you and my life would just be complete. I don't know how else to express this. I love you. I haven't had this feeling of refreshment in decades. But I feel like its goin to be taken from me all too fast. I just want to be by your side. I want to be yours forever. I don't want to have you disappear for months and I don't know how I am gonna handle this. It hurts. Its tearing me apart from the inside out. I don't want to lose you, this feeling of completeness and it scares the living hell out of me because I have never felt this way before. Complete, and that all together scares me. How am I gonna handle life when you're not around for the next 6 months to a year. I worry you're gonna go off to war and die, and that scares me even more. Not only would you be gone in a foreign country, you'd be gone forever. And I don't want that. I get you want to protect the nation and do something thats honorable thats so great and i am so proud of you but it eats at me knowing that you could be taken away in an instant second. I love you and the rush of emotions inside is making me stir and and act unusual, but then you can take the pain away by just a smirk and and a stare in my eyes. The way you're eyes crinkle when you smile, the way you kiss my hand, the way that you and i share secret smiles n everything when no one else is watching takes the searing pain away. I don't want to lose you. But I fear all good things come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment