Thursday, July 8, 2010

But I love the way you lie

Oh my dear fans. Ha if i would like to call you that. You really aren't fans at all just some close friends that actually like to know the brutal details of my oh so famous life...At least as they are portrayed in my head. I would first like to apologize for the lack of ambition to right. Somedays I would really feel like writing, but other days eh. Today I just thought i would pop up and show you I am still around babbling my rants out to the website as I normally would.

Now, let's start the fun shall we?

I started school this week. It actually isn't terrible. Well so far. I do enjoy the fact I only have to go 2 days a week. It is a nice break from the beatings that Pick N Slaves deli like to give. I also don't mind getting up at eight. It is not a terrible time of morning to get up. Ah yes. My classes have all been in the same room. But I like to switch spots all the time so it doesn't bother me too much spending 6ish hours of the day in there. My classes thus far have been good. I have gotten all of my homework done and now get to enjoy the long weekend. So I am not complaining about school...yet. I am sure that will likely happen at some point in the next ten weeks of the term.

Hmm what else is new? Ooo! I am getting a wii! I am super mega stoked to be gaming it up. Yes, for all the readers that didn't know... I am a massive gaming whore freak of the nature of Nintendo systems bahaha. This is all too much excitement for me.

My love life is still consistant with sire. Sure we have our squabbles ever now and again of the same pressing topic of his future... But you can't rush that. Though if i could i most certainly would, though i can not so until then I just have to rot...Dr.Suess action in there. Or I maybe come a rap sensation!
SPEAKING OF RAP SENSATIONS! I love Eminem. Maybe one day he will read my pathetic blog laugh and write a mean rap about it. I feel like that would complete my life. Maybe I shall add that to my bucket list. #167. Be the foundation of Eminem's rap. No. I doubt that will ever happen, but until then I love him.

The crotches are good. I love being able to see them on a more regular basis. It fills my heart with joy and makes me want to frolic. We must find one matey mate sometime. I mean we came close with a waiter in the Wisconsin dells but I am pretty positive that he still is in his teenage years and we are trying to keep her away from what we call Jailbait or Cougar land.

Did you hear Justin Bieber isn't dead? Shame.
Did you hear Kristen Stewart still is playing Bella? Bigger Shame.
Did you hear Megan Fox is married? Biggest Shame ever. That means 1. I wasn't even invited. 2. My chances of ever meeting her and making out with her have become even more slim then before. 3. Secret weddings are so lame. Ah.

Oh speaking of Megan. I was even gonna go see Jonah Hex. Really? It looks like a terrible movie but I was gonna fund my 7 dollars just to make her feel like a semi successful actress, but lets face the facts. She sucks. She sounds like a beverly hills bimbo stuck on an oxygen tank, and the only good part about her are her legs.. This is just my bitterness sinking in. Her husband is a lucky bitch. I hate them both.
Well that was a nice update.
Signing off with love to all (except Mrs. Idon'tevenknowherlastnamenowitbetterbehyphenated)
Madame Mediocre

No comments:

Post a Comment