Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Overwhelmed, and eating Oreos to cope

Baaaah! So. That is how i would like to start this post off. Yes baaaah, not so much a sheep baaaah but a screaming sort of agony baaah. Now how are you my little readers and wanders of the blogging world? Oh fantastic. Seeing as noone reads this, but what do I care. As many know I have started back at school. It's my third week so far and things to be going well. Minus my english class learning about plural possessives. Ugh. Seriously who cares where I put my apostrophe? Evidently it matters. But since I don't even get the time to write why should I care where I shove an apostrophe? I will tell you plenty of places I wouldn't mind shoving it...

That's enough outta you madame, you're making the children squeemish. Now, whomever made TV shows that makes life look oh so wonderful and easy without cares or finiances or cancerous parents in the world are full of shit and I would like to sue them all for corrupting my brain with such nonsense that life could ever be as flipping wonderful as they put on tv. Maybe I will just sue Hollywood. Craig Fergusen would be all up on my side.

I'm just ranting because I have a lot on my plate right now, and my appitite is rather diminished for I have already had one helping =] . Now, readers, friends, family, strangers, aliens, or anyone who reads... Please give me a list of coping techniques that don't require anything of the oreo nature or guns. That is your task.

Love always,
Madame Mediocre...Not to be confused with madame degrassi who wrote kinky vampire stories about Declan.

No comments:

Post a Comment