Thursday, July 29, 2010

That don't impress me much

I hate one uppers. I hate them. Clearly yes their lives may be better than mine due to certain extravagant things they own...But really. Wow. They drive me nuts. NUTS I TELL YOU. I hate also how people think they know everything, that thier thoughts out rule everyone elses and that they are like Gods gift to the planet. I dislike people. Now is that a problem? Well i suppose. BUT oh well. Madame why are your emotions and thoughts like a roller coaster all the time??
Because. I said so.

AND you can't disagree because, hah i only kid readers.

2 day suspensions are once in a life time opportunities to make magic happen...Or to just lay outside and soak up the rays. BUT if i was like the person above lets call them the Canadian, I could have taken a road trip, gotten a tattoo, impregnated a stripper named Lavern in Austrailia and made it home by say... 12 p.m. Ugh. No what else i hate? When your texting someone and they just disappear for like 24 hours for no explaination. Thats also very errking. So like Shania, That don't impress me much..(Ohh Ohh Ohh).

Oh and i dislike snitches and dislike pns. That is all
But I like that you read this, and like that you probably want to argue with me but don't. AH yes I love that. And I wish my life was a drama filled degrassi episode. SO I wouldn't be oh so boring. 50 days kids till i turn 21 and i want you all to get me something fabulous...But a Happy Birthday Madame will suffice.

Love always,
XOXOXOXOXOX
MaDaMe MeDiOcRe <- how cool

No comments:

Post a Comment