Thursday, May 13, 2010

Get go out, me and all my friends, drink up and fall down..And we do it all again.

Madame feels successful.

Ah yes its one of those days. I went and toured a college today and talked about my future and classes which was actually super exciting. The campus is small but i am okay with smaller classes and sizes. Okay not like that you perves. In those sizes well MOVING ON. It's all really modern on the inside and the people and professors seem really nice. It feels like a weight has been kinda lifted off of my shoulders because all those months of not knowing and working at the slave have kinda have thier build up on my shoulders. The lady named Ashely seems nice, though she called me hun slightly to much but hey a nice lady none the less. Everything in there seemed so modern and things were all brightly colored like i could move in. It just kinda had a good feeling to it which is nice if you ask me. Not to mention with tuition the books are all PAID for. which is fantastic. Ahhh yes. It goes by quarters so you go for 2 months then you get two weeks off and then there is a two month break period but you can still attend school which confused me in the slightest. Anyways. I then took an assestment test to see where i would be placed and what not. It was easy and apparently i got high scores that lots of faculty members told me i should be proud of myself for....It was weird taking a test haha, after not doing it for months i felt like i forgot so much. Not to mention math without a graphic/scientific calendar kinda kicks your ass. But hey, at least i did well. Now the next step is to getting my transcripts from the MC. That may come as a challenge but i am sure it is doable. Ahhh. I am so relieved. Now i just gotta stay positive and stay focused. Right...Well some people will have to help me so keep that in mind. I am just so excited to be doing something with my life and getting things on track and i can't wait till i grow up and stuff. I can't wait to get an apartment in a few months and everything else! Eee.

=D Well goodnight!
Madame Mediocre

No comments:

Post a Comment