Thursday, May 27, 2010

Uhm Excuse me miss, but I don't enjoy your existence on planet earth.

-Agh-.

That's how i feel as I plopped down on my bed just moments ago. Agh. I woulda had today off but no, I breaded chicken...11 cases of it. Oh well, money is money right?

Has any one particular person ever just made your blood boil? Like to the point where every you hear there name it makes you just cringe and stop dead in your tracks, feeling malicious thoughts of murder. Agh. I hate this person. I hate how they are entertwined with the same group of friends as mine, I hate how the closest people I love like this person and think highly of her. I hate how this person is "innocent" but yet has the capability to back stab, blow off, and say things behind peoples back. I hate how this person can claim to get "over it" when blantently they are not over it and still to this very day hate you over a guy that they had no intention of dating in the first place. I hate how this person laughs, or doesn't have a crude bone in her entire body. I hate how they can take advantage of my best friend and yet my best friend can still defend this thing. I wish that i could make this person go away. Or just be okay with me, and apologize. "Madame isn't good enough for sire, she will corrupt him." Yes, person you sure as hell no best don't you. I hate how she hangs around with the other crotch and the other crotch likes her. If I had it my way, when and if the crotches did hang out with this person i would like them to not tell me it happened, or even mention said persons name. I would rather just act if they didn't exist thank you very much. This person is like a plague that I just can't get rid of. Or like insects that just won't get exterminated and die. Agh. Just plain Agh.

Madame Mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment